Evangola has eighty campsites and one cabin available during the camping season from mid-April to late-October. The campground has flush toliets and hot showers. Electric and handicapped accessible sites are available. Swimming, recreation hall, playground, fishing pond and adjacent play fields are available for the convenience of the campers. The Camp Store is now open where campers can purchase firewood, ice, groceries etc.
Campsite Fee: Campsites can be reserved three days to eleven months in advance. Unreserved campsites are issued on a first-come first serve basis. There is a $2.75 check-in fee for a non-reserved site. Out-of-state surcharge is $5.00 per night.
Non-Electric Sites - Tents Only
Sunday - Thursday $15
Friday, Saturday and Holidays $19
30 amp. Electric Sites #21 - #53
Sunday - Thursday $21
Friday, Saturday and Holidays $25
50 amp. Electric Sites #1 - #20
Sunday - Thursday $23
Friday, Saturday and Holidays $27
Prime Sites - #33, #35, #37, #41
Sunday - Thursday $27
Friday, Saturday and Holidays $32
- All persons entering the camping area must register upon arrival and immediately occupy their assigned site
- Camping permits cover six (6) individuals or a single family per site
- One car allowed on a site in loop 1 & 2; loop 3 must use lot
- No person under the age of 18 is permitted to camp unless accompanied and supervised by an adult
- Re-book your site by 10:00 a.m. or checkout by 11:00 a.m.
- Make sure the site is clean; pick up all litter in the area and extinguish fires
Make Reservations Online: